Birthday party? Work event? Wedding? Just really love beer?! Here's what you need to know about renting our kegs!
MAINSTAYS: $150 (including tax)
BRAINSTORMS: $195 (including tax)
Our keg rentals include:
- a 38L keg of beer (100 glasses worth)
- a proper bar tap (no pumping!)
- a tank of CO2
- 50 Storm recyclable plastic cups
- security deposit * we need a valid credit card upon pick up
- we require 48 hours notice for Mainstays and one week for Brainstorm orders
Need to know:
- kegs can be picked up at the brewery during the hours listed below
- we do not offer keg delivery
- we do not supply ice or buckets
- 38L is the only available size
- all rentals are due back at the brewery before 6pm the following Wednesday
- late or damaged kegs will result in credit card charges (see security deposit)
- kegs must be paid for upon pickup and we accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards (credit card imprint required)
- we will show you how to set up your keg step by step at the brewery
Ready to order?
Give us a call at 604-255-9119
ALL KEG RENTALS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
KEG PICK UP TIMES
310 Commercial Drive
PRECIPITATION PILSNER (5%) - $150
A light, crisp, and refreshing lager. This party pleaser perfect for your backyard BBQ, playoff party or house rockin' rager.
HIGHLAND SCOTTISH ALE (5%) - $150
A creamy, nutty, malty, Loch Ness Monster of an amber ale that's delightfully smooth!
HURRICANE IPA (7%) - $150
A rich, golden, intense beer with bitterness in perfect balance with residual sweetness. Great for hop heads but still sessionable as far as IPA's are concerned.
BLACK PLAGUE STOUT (8.5%) - $150
A smooth, rich, roasty and always fresh stout sure to cure what ale's ya.
BRAINSTORMS - $195
These are our creative, unique, and delicious weekly rotating brews! Here are some of the most popular Brainstorms for keg rentals: Pineapple Paradise Pilsner (5%), Grapefruit Radler IPA (6%), Arnold Palmer Ale (5%), Vanilla Whisky Stout (9%), Cream Soda Pilsner (5%). Call to find out about availability and make sure to reserve your keg at least one week in advance!